It’s that time of the year again! Leasing started for renewals on October 21st and we are absolutely thrilled about everyone who signed with us for another year! We will open leasing for new residents on November 10th at 8am. We expect a large turn out, so make sure you get in line to secure your spot! If you haven’t already renewed, let me remind you why choosing Catalyst as your home for another year would be your best choice!
1. By renewing, you would forgo the process of moving, which is time consuming and a hassle that carries additional costs.
2. You already know the area and love being just steps from the stadium, restaurants and entertainment.
3. You can potentially sign at a lower tier if you sign as soon as possible.
4. Your friends already live here and you wouldn’t want to move further away from them.
5. You have an option to keep your room and have priority to transferring to a room before new residents start leasing.
For all new residents here are 5 reasons why you should lease with us.
1. We are located at the heart of College Town and only 5-10 minutes walking distance to FSU.
2. We have a resort style pool and Tallahassee’s only roof top sundeck.
3. We offer luxury living with granite counter tops and furnished rooms.
4. 24hr access to our cyber café and 8 study rooms.
5. A 2-story fitness center that you have access to 24 hours a day!
We look forward to seeing everyone November 10th! Also, November 5th we will be hosting bunch in the club house at 10am for parent’s weekend. We hope everyone will make it!
Fall is officially here! Since classes are in full gear we want to remind everyone to take full advantage of our 9 study rooms located on the second, third, and fourth levels. The study rooms are various sizes and residents can access them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also have computers and printers located in our Cyber Café that’s also opened 24/7 and is located on the second level. Whether you have a project, test, or just need a quiet place to get away, we’re certain our study rooms will accommodate your needs.
Last month our resident events were an absolute success and we appreciate each resident that participated. In case you missed out on the fun, all you need to do is “Follow Us” on Instagram and “Like Us” on Facebook to receive the latest updates on upcoming events. This month we will have resident events held every week so make sure to stay tuned!
The fall semester has just begun and we are so excited you have chosen Catalyst as your new home. We hope you have had a quick and easy move in and are settled into your new apartment. We also hope that you’ve had a chance to check out and enjoy all the amazing amenities Catalyst has to offer.
If you are a true Seminole then you know what September brings and that’s FSU Football. Our football team is expected to do big things this year and since Catalyst has one of the best locations in town, you wouldn’t want to miss out on all the game day festivities since Catalyst is within walking distance from the stadium. We will be handing out promo items and snacks for each home game during office hours to help you get into the garnet and gold spirit.
Since we want to kick off the new school year with a great start we will be conducting weekly resident events including the popular “Waffle Wednesdays”. Make sure to like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram to receive updates on upcoming events so you don’t miss out on all the fun. We look forward to making your experience here at The Catalyst a positive one you can’t forget.